This error was found running BisSubscribe command on the TFS Application Tier servers. Disabling the loopback check on the Application Tier fixes this issue. The other option is run the tools from a different computer then TFS 2010 Application server. Below is the register key to add to fix this issue on the server. If you have TFS Application farm this must be run on each server you would wish to run this on. This doesn’t require a restart to take effect.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following registry key:
- Right-click Lsa, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type DisableLoopbackCheck, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click DisableLoopbackCheck, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Quit Registry Editor, and then restart your computer.
401 Issue Sharepoint 2010 Search