This is the process I use to add Replay/Clone of SAN disk for recovery. This is only works if the SAN allows writing to your Replay/Clone.
- Right click on computer and goto Disk Management
- Right Click on Disk Management and Rescan Disks
- Right click on the Disk and goto properties
- Find Disk by LUN and Target ID
- Right Click on the volume and Change Drive Letter and Paths
- Click and assign drive letter
- Open Command line (CMD)
- type 'diskpart'
- type 'list vol'
- find your volume by drive letter
- type 'select vol #' (replace # with Volume number)
- type 'attrib vol clear readonly' (Allows disk to)
- Go back to disk management and right click on the volume and Change Drive Letter and Paths
- Click Remove on the drive letter and Click OK
- right click on the volume and Change Drive Letter and Paths
- Click Add and add your drive letter again
- Disk should be have write access
Error: The operation did not complete
Answer: Most likely ISCSI mappings or Disk must be removed and added again.